After you finish creating your presentation, you can convert your PowerPoint to video to share with others.
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video:
- Presentation Quality – Largest file size and highest quality (1920 x 1080).
- Internet Quality – Medium file size and moderate quality (1280 x 720).
- Low Quality – Smallest file size and lowest quality (852 x 480).
- Decide if you want to:
- Use Recorded Timings and Narrations
- Don’t Use Recorded Timings and Narrations
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
- Enter a file name and then browse to the location you want to save your video.
- In the Save As type box, select if you want to save the video as a MPEG-4 Video or Windows Media Video.
Tip: The MPEG-4 Video format is recommended for the best compatibility with video players.
- Select Save.